innoTrek is a non-profit that enables young entrepreneurs through education and networking. We offer a 2-day intensive program designed to help entrepreneurs of tomorrow network and sharpen their tool kit for securing funding or seeking a job or internship in the startup space. It offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to explore their areas of interest, learn about emerging technologies and network with fellow entrepreneurs, business mentors, and potential investors through a wide range of innovative activities, such as:
- Home/Community-based Incubators — MN local incubators
- Funding Boot Camp — how to build team, develop IP, pitch
- Startup Mentoring — from experienced entrepreneurs
- Business Plan Pitch — pitch to potential investors
- Women entrepreneurship — team up with women-preneurs
- Networking Round Robin
- Fellow entrepreneurs and hot/up-coming startups
- Venture capitalists and angels
- Companies that seek business & technical leaderships
innoTrek 2019 is scheduled for June 2019 in Minnesota. The focus will be on robotics, IoT, and sustainable agriculture. Program details will be available in March 2019.
If you have questions or comments, please visit our FAQs or email us at info@innoTrek.org.
See you at InnoTrek 2019.
Tan Nguyen, Chair
For updates, please join us on and .